Lifting and carrying household storage items on your attic ladder or stairs is risky, tedious and physically demanding. People of all ages are discovering attic lifts. (Our lift is especially popular with seniors.) At the convenient press of a button, the SpaceLift™ 5200-S Series attic lifts provide the back-saving solution with superior standard features.
- 200-Pound Loads with Up to 24 Cubic Ft Capacity — Platforms carry up to 24 cubic feet of boxes, bins and household items with a maximum load of 200 pounds per trip. There is no height restriction (like for a Christmas tree box). Stack them high! There is no frame around the lift. Load from any angle.
- Exclusive Low-Profile Design — The low-profile SpaceLift design allows more flexibility in cargo and where you place the lift. It fits neatly between your attic floor joists. No frame extends into your attic space. Your SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lift arrives in components easily moved into the attic space for assembly.
- Wall-Mount and On-board Controls — In addition to on-board controls (with key lock) built into the SpaceLift motor housing, a second wall-mounted remote control unit that includes the cable and the wall mounting box comes standard with your lift.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty — Covering any defects in materials or workmanship. Buy with confidence.
- Quality and Reliability — SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lifts are designed with the highest considerations for product reliability. Components include microprocessor controls, high-performance motor drivetrain, rugged frame and poly-web strapping rated at 500-lbs. Heavy gauge steel enclosure. Built for years of trouble-free service.
- Proprietary Technology — SpaceLift attic lift systems are protected by patents, patent applications and other intellectual property. This core proprietary technology is integral to planned SpaceLift products to further enhance home storage.
- Reclaim the Garage — The SpaceLift attic lift allows you to store household items in the attic and park your vehicles in the garage where they belong.
- Added Home Value — Installing an attic lift adds a unique and valued amenity to your home. It’s a unique selling point for new construction or a remodel.
- Commercial Applications — Our robust lifts are installed in restaurants, retailers, offices, factories and more. Carry inventory, records, components, etc. between floors.
- Free Freight — Applies only to the 48 contiguous states.